Location location location.
It basically matters for everything, including good ideas.
While in the shower getting ready to go to the store, it dawned on me that this is actually the perfect time to start doing the longer fasts that I had planned on doing.
Right now is perfect for a lot reasons:
- I have no substantial food in the house.
- I have one meal to eat before I fast again.
- Tomorrow is a Monday, and why not start things off on a Monday.
- My intermittent fasting is getting easier and easier which means I’m getting better fat adapted which is less shock to the liver for switch over.
- I’m a fat-fuck that needs to stop eating for awhile.
- I have a lot of retained water that needs to be mobilized and fasting is a great way to get that shit gone.
- My blood pressure is a bit higher than I’d like it to be. Last time fasted it went right back to normal on the 3rd day.
- I need to start working the discipline muscle again, like badly; things have gotten a bit out of control.
- I haven’t done any prolonged fasting since May or June last year and it’s about time.
- It’s cheaper cause I don’t have to buy a shit load of groceries.
- 48 hour fast isn’t all that long.
- Whatever I eat when I refeed is going to taste so good.
- The weather is crap.
- It’s cold out.
- I’m craving Chinese food or chicken wings for dinner.
- I don’t really feel like cleaning up after cooking and eating.
- I can get more work done if I don’t have to cook/clean.
- Going to lose a lot of body fat.
So, now that I’m looking at this substantial list of reasons as to why I should probably start 48 hour fasting on a regular basis, it’s pretty well cemented into place.
Pizza is going in the freezer for later enjoyment.